postage.?

i do practise the C.O.D method which mean cash on delivery,, who lives in kelana jaya are lucky ppl coz u can meet me and pay me at some venue without any postage fees ,, meet me at paradigm mall kelana jaya, giant mall kelana jaya, lrt kelana jaya and lrt taman bahagia okay?
for postage i'm using pos laju service as a medium to send ur items , it's safe and supeerrr FAST just one day,

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

oh my louis vuitton and chilli red tshirt supper comfy supper big :-)

 so anyone is wearing XL size? this is nice for you, i'm selling both red tshirt and louis vuitton scarf for rm26 including postage, without postage is rm20 for both, if you want to buy seprately also can it costs you rm16 for the tshirt including postage and rm8 for the scarf including postage,,
so who's up for this chilli red tshirt? it's yours my dioorr ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment