postage.?

i do practise the C.O.D method which mean cash on delivery,, who lives in kelana jaya are lucky ppl coz u can meet me and pay me at some venue without any postage fees ,, meet me at paradigm mall kelana jaya, giant mall kelana jaya, lrt kelana jaya and lrt taman bahagia okay?
for postage i'm using pos laju service as a medium to send ur items , it's safe and supeerrr FAST just one day,

Thursday, November 8, 2012

hello miss calmy (:

so who's up for my next collection?
we start with the dress. IT'S VERY VINTAGE. mini black floral motive with white background dress (: suitable with sweet personality. NOT a long sleeve dress you need to wear HANDSOCKS OR INNER TO COVER UP AURAH . THE LENGTH is about my knee-length waist is about 32-34/35 inch not more (: material is not cotton but i'm not sure what. one damage which is there's one button missing on the upper side but you can pin it and wear HIJAB TO COVER YOUR PINNED CHEST (:
it's your's for RM15 INCLUDING POSTAGE
NEXT, the scarf , special memory left behind it. i wore this during my maktab annual dinner with my dress to cover up my upper side body. i bought this at LANGKAWI, it's a PASHMINA actually, material is fully COTTON and a bit folded type as you've seen it the picture
duo tone greyish white (:
it's yours just RM 9 INCLUDING POSTAGE..
FOR BOTH PIECES JUST RM 20 INCLUDING POSTAGE (:

No comments:

Post a Comment