postage.?

i do practise the C.O.D method which mean cash on delivery,, who lives in kelana jaya are lucky ppl coz u can meet me and pay me at some venue without any postage fees ,, meet me at paradigm mall kelana jaya, giant mall kelana jaya, lrt kelana jaya and lrt taman bahagia okay?
for postage i'm using pos laju service as a medium to send ur items , it's safe and supeerrr FAST just one day,

Saturday, December 8, 2012

floral mini dress,,

so may i know where are those floral loverS? this is my preloved items too
but there is some damage at the strip part, sbb die dah agak lama so mcm berbulu and bergulung gulung sikit, yang lain sume okay :)
suitable for those who are wearing m, l and small xl size like me okay?
it is rm 11 with postage or rm5 without postage, jual murah sbb conditionnya pon x baru sgt

andandandand


i'm selling the pink pashmina too okay? kain die agak keras jugaklah
it is only rm4 without postage okay dear? if u want it please sms me straightly or leave a comment below this post

No comments:

Post a Comment